Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another FTL134

I made another card with this sketch from Clean and Simple...challenge 134:

I made this:

I used this die and punched 12 flowers using 1 1/2" squares, so didn't waste paper:
Popped up the flowers and added $1 rhinestones from Mike's, then popped up the black panel.  The sentiment is stamped in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.

Things I used:
Paper: bazzill white and black
Ink:    versamark
Stamp: Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics
Extras: white embossing powder, Provo craft flower die, rhinestones, pop up dots

Thanks for looking, have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this black and white card. I have this die, so I will most likely be CASEing this card. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa