I made this card for Case Study Challenge 36, found HERE .
I chose to keep the layout...did my out-of-the-box on the other side with a totally different set of images and colors(the colors are kinda "out there" for me...hmm:)!!). I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and used baby oil. I popped up the layers, added ribbon , button, sentiment and pearls.
Things I used:Stamps: Penny Black, Hero Arts(sentiment)
Paper: daffodil delight, Papertrey Ink white, scrap dp
Ink: stazon black
Extras: Prismacolor pencils, baby oil, SU butterfly die, black wire, silver pearls, embossing folder,Papertrey ribbon and button
Thanks for looking, hope you Monday is marvelous!!