Monday, April 25, 2011

Casing Silke in Pink and Yellow

I made this card for Case Study Challenge 36, found HERE .
We were to case this beautiful card by Silke Ledlow:
I chose to keep the layout...did my out-of-the-box on the other side with a totally different set of images and colors(the colors are kinda "out there" for me...hmm:)!!).  I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and used baby oil.  I popped up the layers, added ribbon , button, sentiment and pearls.
Things I used:
Stamps: Penny Black, Hero Arts(sentiment)
Paper: daffodil delight, Papertrey Ink white, scrap dp 
Ink: stazon black
Extras: Prismacolor pencils, baby oil, SU butterfly die, black wire, silver pearls, embossing folder,Papertrey ribbon and button

Thanks for looking, hope you Monday is marvelous!!

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love those pretty pink flowers cut "out of the box". Great job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one love these colors together! The flowers that extend beyond the diecut are an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the colors. I love all of your work. Glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely creation, Lisa. The colours got me from the start, and I love how you stamped the flowers off-center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love all the textures you have going on here. And what a perfect CASE! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so beautiful Lisa! This is a such a great case! Thanks for joining us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa