Saturday, April 16, 2011

FTL136

I made this card for Clean and Simple's FTL136 sketch, found HERE .  
This is the sketch:



I haven't been to Mike's (Michael's) too much, of late, but had a coupon and a day to "flit" and bought this book of design paper.  I am not one who uses a lot of design paper, but every once in a while I do, and LOVE to have dp that I LOVE!  I thought, unlike a lot of design papers, this woud be GREAT for cards(the patterns were smaller and closer together),and... I LOVED the colors AND the designs!!!
This dp has embossed patterns...the black pages, so an angled look at this card and the dp...just in case you are visual, like me, and like to see:




So....the card was super simple...the only hard part, deciding on which papers.  The bermuda bay colored paper actually has circular designs on it...it's very faint, but not plain.  Natasha on Clean and Simple's Blog, had used a ribbon as one of the panels...it worked on my card...thanks for the inspiration:)!!  I used another new set from Papertrey Ink...a set of frames, to put the sentiment on.  I added a PTI button with a white stick on dot placed in the middle making it not look so much like a button.

Things I used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Label Basics, Hero Arts(sentiment)
Paper: Black, SEI design paper
Extras: clear embossing powder, ribbon, button, pop up dots

Thanks for looking, have a great day:)!!

1 comment:

  1. this oapper is really stunning

    great work!

    +++
    word verification and a special profil -- hard job to comment ;)
    but I love to give feedback

    Monika
    basteln.co.at

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa