Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cards of Misread Challenge

I originally made these two cards for Less is More's challenge found here... the challenge - to make a one layer card with a frame....only... the only thing I originally read was the frame part....not the one layer part.  These cards have several layers, but I thought I would put them up apart from the challenge...just for fun!!
I made this card with a stamp from Papertrey Ink(Fillable Frames 1) , the flowers and sentiment from a SU (Garden Silhouettes)set. I stamped the frame and cut it out. I stamped the flower and sentiment and popped up the frame over the flowers.  Layered on another piece of PTI cardstock and popped up on a piece of poppy parade.
This one was made with a set from Papertrey Ink(Text Boxed)  and  a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I stamped the rectangle with flowers and then stamped the frame over it.  I stamped an extra flower on shiny black paper with versamark and embossed with white powder. Popped up that flower over bottom corner flower and added bright pink rhinestones on each flower.  Cut the rectangle out , popped up on cardstock and added sentiment.  Layered on black cardstock.
Thanks for looking, have a great day:)!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS cards Lisa!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frames are really effective popped up so mis-reading things can be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, you still have a couple of lovely cards at the end of the day. Can't wait to see tomorrows theme at LIM:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, gorgeous, did I say I like them? LOL Fab cards Lisa, Hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These may not be one layer but they are still beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa