Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Butterfly

I had been going through all my stamp drawers the last week..."thinning the herd", when I found a couple flowered butterfly stamps I had purchased over a year ago.  I had stamped with the large one, just to try it out, but never made a card with it...until today....
  
I stamped in black and clear embossed, cut out,  and colored with sharpies and a gray Memento marker.  The sentiment is Hero Arts...but the name of the company that made the butterfly stamp escapes me.  I almost didn't put this card up because I felt so bad that I didn't have a company name to give you.  The stamps are rubber cling stamps...got from a fairly large company somewhere in the western side of the states, but thought maybe someone might know and could let ME know!!! The first time I saw this stamp was Mandi's card HERE...loved it so much that through emails, I found that a stamp she bought in the UK was actually made here in the states...but just cannot remember by who or where!!!  If you know, please let me know...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the delicate detail on the stamp and the sweet touch of color.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa