Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Birthday Wishes

This was my first attempt at CAS(E) this Sketch 41...it just really didn't stick to the sketch...so just putting it up for the fun of it...
This is all Papertrey Ink, one die (Birthday Trio Die Collection) LOVE THESE DIES, the fonts are soooo cool!!... and 2 stamp sets (Wishes Come True stamp set and Wonderful Words: Birthday Mini Stamp Set ).  I layered the "BIRTHDAY" a couple times.  I used some teardrop rhinestones that I got on sale at Michaels a while ago...

I wanted some flames for my candles and the petals of the flowers were perfect...except they were green and pink.  I tried and it was successful, to color the green rhinestones with a Banana yellow sharpie marker and they became yellow:)!!  So cool when you can make things work for a project:)!!    Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, It's so good to hear from you. I get around to visit occasionally, but haven't stop to visit in so long...Life is full! Love these birthday candles! And the diecut is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhinestones as flames is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Your flames are awesome on the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! What an adorable card! Love it! And to see "flames" in rhinestone petals ....genius!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful ! Thats it!
    Love to see your cards!
    Xx !neke

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa