Monday, August 5, 2013

Color My World Tree

OK...hope you can bear with me and my enthusiasm with just one more tree...I promise I'll wait until next week with any more...I just couldn't resist my love of rainbows in creating one more card with the All Seasons Tree die from Simon Says Stamp...this tree cannot only be pretty and lovely, serious or sweet, but whimsical too...
Die cut the white trees three times...LOVE DEPTH!!  I took the centers of the leaves out of 2 of the die cut trees, the third I left the pieces in the die to  give the colored pieces a base.  I then die cut a tiny rectangle paper of each of ten different colors...die cut all at the same time(placed them carefully over each desired leaf then die cut all together) and then placed them in the white die cut leaves.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. wow. When I first saw this tree die I barely registered it ... now I am thinking how great it is!! :) I have enjoyed all of the tree die cards recently but I think this is my favorite! :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, you and that die are a match made in heaven! Love everything you've created with it, but this might just be my favourite yet! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! This is stunningly beautiful. Another die to add to my *needs* list. I love all the white and those fabulous pops of color. LOVE this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this technique! My head is already bubbling with ways to use it with dies I own. Plus, I love the tree die and will have to check it out. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards have all been marvelous - you have really worked the tree die. Your Christmas one is my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, your tree series has been breathtaking! I love trees and think you could keep this up forever! I've bookmarked the whole series and thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute!
    What a series! Love it! And now I have to have the die!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can keep the die-cuts and rainbows coming.... love this gorgeous card Lisa :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep forgetting about how you layer cuts to make them thicker. It's a great technique and I need to try it. Love the rainbow tree btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Die Cut Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so cool Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent information you've got right here on this post, thanks for sharing
    software boxes

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for information
    Can you find here custom printed boxes at cheap rates. We are provide custom printed boxes with customer satisfaction. We are deal in USA and CANADA . Are you like my product please come for my website
    Custom Printed boxes

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa