Friday, August 16, 2013

Hope

I recently purchased a lovely set of stamps by The Craft's Meow, Hope Blooms, and made this card...
I stamped the two flowers together, then the leaf, then the sentiment.  Took me several tries to get them all just right, but once they were all stamped and clear embossed, I used two Memento markers (Angel Pink and Pear Tart) and colored the flowers and leaf.  The final added touch to my card was to exacto cut three of the petals on the flowers...two on the straight flower, one on the flower above the sentiment, and curl them out a bit to give some dimension.  I popped the whole panel up with 1/8" foam squares, but used a 1/8" + a 1/16" squares under each of the cut out petals to REALLY pop them out and so they would stay there.  The flowers and sentiments are lovely...I'm certain you will be seeing more with this set:)!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love your CAS design and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love how you popped the panel and the petals.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa