Saturday, August 3, 2013

More All Season Trees

I have a couple more cards to show you using the All Seasons Tree die from Simon Says Stamp...having a blast with this die!!...
 These are my brown and green trees....the first one I adorned with hearts from a Simon Says Stamp die.  I used two shades of green for the leaves of both cards, the trees are dark brown bazzill, popped up the first card after layering, simply layered the second one's trees and adhered.  I cut a piece of green paper for the grass.  The sentiment for the first card is Annabelle Stamps.
I dotted this tree with some die cut flowers from a Memory Box die and gave their centers some Enamel Accents.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things.  Stay tuned...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. You are rockin' that tree die, Lisa! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, fabulous die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things YOU can do with one die! ..SIGH.. FABULOUS.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...what a fabby tree! I love your take on it too. Need to put that die on my wish list. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa