Saturday, November 9, 2013

We Miss You

I don't know what it is about trees...Thursday's was with a heart.  Today a tree with birds....tomorrow it will be birds AND a heart!!...I can't seem to get enough of them!  I made today's card with a tree die by Impression Obsession, birds from Memory Box and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp...
I had a black tree, but then opted for a white tree to make the  birds REALLY stand out .  I didn't like all the branches for this card, so I randomly cut some of the branches off...definitely the bottom branch where the birds perch.  Dotted their eyes with a precision pen...just wanted a tiny dot!  Added a thin, curved piece of paper to the bottom to ground the tree...Hope your weekend is wonderful:)!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  LISA


7 comments:

  1. Wow! I simply love the tone on tone and pop of colour. Just beautiful, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this all in white. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really works, using the white tree and trimming some of the branches. Looks just perfect, clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! Love this tree too! So striking in white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I may have to CASE this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious card! Perfect match to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card. I love the pop of the yellow birds. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa