Friday, May 9, 2014

Balloons Aren't Just for Birthdays

I LOVE balloon dies...and the heart ones are just too cute!!(I wish there would be star balloon dies, too:)!!).    As I was making a card, I thought, how perfect for a wedding...
I used metallic red with red hearts and silver metallic with floral design on it to die cut.  I also die cut one red balloon and glossy accented it.

 Then a mix of shaped balloons for a baby...
I used Papertrey Ink patterned paper for the balloons and white floss for the strings.

 And then some balloons with die cuts within the balloon, for our son, Noah's, primary physician ( our family loves this man) who just ran for a 6th term for our city's council seat and won...got the highest number of votes...a wonderful man!!...
I adhered some of the stars around the card.  This card was a bit difficult to photograph, here's a close up of the balloons, 3 metallic, one glossy accented and one simply die cut on card stock...
AND...this was the only one of the 3 that I glossy accented the layered sentiment...
I used Paper Smooches, Penny Black and Lil Inker Designs balloon dies (I sure hope I can get them back into the right envelopes when I clean up!!).  I used the same Penny Black die cut sentiment for all three cards and Stampin Up silver thread for two of the cards.
 Balloons ROCK!!  Thanks so much for checking in with me, today!!  Take care...Hugs...Lisa:)

8 comments:

  1. Lisa these cards look absolutely brilliant. Love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these cards! So creative, as well as attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous. I love all the different balloons you made. Your metalic ones would be great over at CASology this week, where our cue word is metal. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Gotta order more balloon dies now! If you was a star balloon just use a regular star die and either add a tiny bottom to it or hide where that would go behind another balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling, LIsa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, these are soo cute! I was inspired by them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are just so pretty!!
    How do you do the writing at the bottom? it looks so tricky, you must be so patient :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layering does take patience and a little speed to get the die cuts straight before the glue dries...but...practice makes perfect...hugs, Amy:)!!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa