Wednesday, May 21, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #76...Smile

I've made a card for this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch...here's my card and the sketch...

I used dies from Clear and Simple (hexagons), Memory Box ( flowers and the stems) and Penny Black (sentiment).  I chose a piece of printed polka dotted vellum for the background panel.  The hexagons have coordinating stamps with them with a stitched pattern, which I versamarked and embossed, hopefully you can see it better close up...
I used enamel accents for the flower's centers.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

**EDITED**Guess what??  My card was chosen a favorite at CAS(E) this Sketch!...
THANK YOU SO MUCH, ladies for the recognition...I am smiling, BIG TIME!!  HUGS!!


13 comments:

  1. I love how those dainty flowers pop against the polka dots Lisa. The hexagon frame looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contrasts in this card really make it stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lisa!!!

    Greetings from South Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card I love how you have the flowers popping out of the hexagon frame

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Lisa! Love the pop of pink and all the sweet polka dots! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORE this!! I'll send you my mailing address wink, wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So crisp and clean. And I now need those word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, I'd really love to know where your ideas come from...I rarely have any of my own (card ideas). Oh well, I guess as long as you're having them, I'll just keep copying them! Thank you for ANOTHER beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Who would've thought to put a nice little flower inside the hexagon? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your card. Great design and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect take on the sketch! Love the colors you used, too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa