Friday, May 30, 2014

Celebrate with Stars

I used all the die cut hearts from the CARD I made a couple days ago, and made another rainbow colored card...
 I used my Quickstik and some glossy accents to quickly and easily adhere together and layer all the stars.  I then adhered a smaller stack to a larger stack of stars and adhered them to a hand cut curved edged card.  I used my sharpies and mark it markers to color the top layer of stars in rainbow colors.  I die cut and layered the Penny Black sentiment and covered that and all the black and colored stars with glossy accents, adding a piece of black paper to the bottom of the card...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. I love this card! That is an excellent idea to color the stars, too. When I first looked at it, I thought there was no way I am cutting all of those stars out of different colored paper. Brilliant! Sometimes it's the simple, easy things that escape me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, what a brilliant card. Fantastic way to use up all those itty bitty stars from the dies. This card really rocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the design and those cheery, bright stars are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glossy accents add so much!
    Lovely card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another amazing and stunning card with a great way to use up all those fiddly bits. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tiny bright stars. The curve and black accents are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Fantastic card, it really stands out. I have been following your blog for a few weeks now and I am loving your card designs, you have such great ideas and have given me so much inspiration - thank you!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - lovely rainbow of stars and the glossy accent top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Love the glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun and happy card and I love that it can be used for so many occasions.....it's a winner in my book -- a SuperSTAR....but then again, I LOVE everything you create....you have amazing talent!!

    WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun design, perfect for a graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this card. The glossy accents and the stacked items really make it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this card, Lisa!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa