Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms of the world, past, present and future!!  I have been enjoying a quiet day at home with my family...did go to a local nursery and bought a couple perennials:)!!
My daughter Emma had THIS all waiting for me when I woke up this morning(notice by my coffee maker, my first stop of the morning!!)...
 My favorite artist (Steven Curtis Chapman is on my bucket list of people I would LOVE to meet...his music has shaped my life and strengthened my walk with the Lord!!)...my favorite doughnuts, and I got up at 7:30am for church, so you can only imagine with the store a 1/2 hour away what time Emma got up...
frycakes made as you wait...the white one is maple frosted...can you tell which kind is MY favorite?...and saving the best for last, Emma MADE me a card...with my  beloved "Rainbow of colors"...and an inside that made me cry for 1/2 hour!!  What a wonderful Mother's Day...I am so blessed!!!!
Thanks for stopping by...HUGS to you!!  Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely gifts. So glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special gift indeed! Love her card :) SCC is such a great singer and love how active he is in adoption work. Happy Mother's Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is sweet and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure it was a very special day!
    Great card your daughter made!
    My day was also great, they all came to our house!
    Be blessed to be a mother!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa