Friday, May 30, 2014

Remember Paper Piercing?

I was thinking about paper piercing the other day, went onto Pinterest, found a pattern that I thought was sweet to make a card with, and ...
I haven't seen paper piercing in a while, and I had done the paper piercing along the edges of the card, but I wanted to try my hand at a swirly pattern...even if it's not that "IN"...it's "IN" to me:)!!  I copied the pattern, by AngelOlenka (she has a bunch!!...thank you so much Angel!!) cut it down, taped to my cardstock panel of the same size and pierced away...I skipped piercing the flower and it's leaves!!  What fun!!  I had recently got my Tim Holtz needle...only click it ONE level protruding the needle...clicking it two levels makes the needle too big/long and holes too big...just letting you know:)!!  Used some layered flowers and a sentiment from Paper Smooches...gray papers stampin up...LOVING GRAY:)!!  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Wow, such a pretty card with just all the right colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous, vibrant colours against the cool grey, Lisa ... and such fabulous paper pierced flourishes ... so pretty! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking colour combo Lisa, the piercing looks fantastic, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Lisa... bookmarked!
    Love the bright flowers against grey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking fun and vibrant Lisa and thanks for paper piercing tips, think I'm going to have to give it a try as it looks so fantastic. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paper piecing is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super job, Lisa! Love the brights on the rich gray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, along with everything you make!

    ReplyDelete

  9. I love designing on grey too and this card is going in my fav. folder...looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this on Pinterest and had to come over and comment. Really gorgeous card and I love the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this is an older post for you but I just saw this card on Pinterest and wanted to drop in and say that it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa