Thursday, July 3, 2014

Partial Cut Flowers

My sister has been in town and will be with me until Sunday, so here are three cards I made with the new Simon Says Stamp Partial Cut Flower dies, before her arrival, to share with you...
 My first card had to photographed laying down.  I was inspired by a Father's Day card my husband received by someone in our church, with a similar layout and thought a card-in-a-card was cool...I made a-card-in-vellum...polka dotted vellum.  I then die cut the flowers, added enamel dots and added an adhesive dot beneath each enamel dot to adhere to card.  The whole card is an A2 card...here's a close up of the flowers...

The second card, I die cut the partial cut flower across the card, leaving enough room for the sentiment, and then added a rainbow of small enamel dots to the centers of the flowers...

The last card, I used the Simon Bubble Parade die and one lone partial die cut flower with a yellow enamel dot to be the sole color in my card, with the Simon sentiment...
 Here's a close up...
OK...super fun...hope you are having a great week...we're getting ready for ARTHUR, here in Virginia...hope he passes quickly with little damage!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Lisa... always inspiring to pop over to your haven!
    I love that polka dot vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your ideas for this fun set, Lisa! All so crisp and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these cards, Lisa!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are all so lovely Lisa. You are the die cut queen. And rainbows too, even better. I hope you enjoy your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I meant to ask, was the card lying down or were you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Have fun with your sister.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa