Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy, Merry, Bright Christmas!

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Holiday Frames to make an untraditionally colored Christmas card:)...
I layered, versamarked and silver embossed(twice) the snowflake frames, then adhered a different colored paper behind each frame.  I also versamarked and silver embossed the cool new Simon sentiment, masking the three middle words and using my stamp a ma jig, stamping the three words in the same colored inks as the background papers of the frames.
I have had a lot of questions about my die cut layering...I will be putting together a tutorial on die cut layering!  I am so wanting to answer some of your questions about how I layer mine...it's coming...
until then...thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Can't wait to learn all your secrets! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this...and I have this die...thinking a CASE is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Lisa. I love those snowflake frames and happy brights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! I love the silver embossing and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, Lisa! The colors and design are great. Pinning to CASE later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Xmas cards that aren't in the traditional colours, so this is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, cute and clever. Love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. The colors are so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa