Friday, January 23, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch...Happy Valentine's Day

I've made a card for CAS(E) this Sketch #107...had to go Valentine's Day...here's my card and the sketch...
 This sketch is really cool..the 3 elements on and coming off the panel...well...love it:)!!
 I layered my hearts and popped up the flowered panel on the white card.  I used my Lawn Fawn heart dies of which there are 6 and they are nesting hearts...all the same design but different sizes...perfect for die cutting, then placing a smaller die inside.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink (LOVE their little sets with different fonts of the same sentiments!!).  The flower paper is by American Craft from AC Moores.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous Lisa, love the cut-outs for the hearts to sit in :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the dimension with your hearts and open spaces! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hearts cut into the background, Lisa. Popping them up in larger cut outs gives it so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa like all of your cards this is gorgeous, that background paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Lisa! I really love your card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeep!!! One of my favorite colour combos of pink and green, adore that paper and of course, I love hearts so this card is making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those hearts safely tucked away between the flowers Lisa!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love those sweet hearts! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa