Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Fling Quick Card Panel Cards

I know I've said it before, but will say it again, I LOVE the new Reverse Confetti Spring Fling Quick Card Panels ( I ordered a whole bunch when they came out)!!  They are SO much fun to create with...easy, fun, quick, and ultimately cool cards can be made with these papers!!  I made a couple cards with the panels and the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts dies also by Reverse Confetti...
The hearts were die cut from a Reverse Confetti heart die listed below, the "wishing you well" is from Petals 'n Posies.  
I embossed the sun die into the white card for the background, and glossy accented the hearts on both cards.  



Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can see why you like them Lisa. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the bright colors on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!!! I love the fun bright colors!! So glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such bright pretty cards-guaranteed to put a smile on someone's face! And I support anything that makes card making quick and easy since time is something we don't have enough of!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa