Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thank you, Teacher

I have my last required substitute teaching day today, it's hard to commit to more than the required in this season...but it is a joy and privilege to stand in for teachers!  I made a thank you teacher card...
I layered and glossy accented the "teacher" die, and stamped the background through a torn piece of copy paper.
Hope, for those of you in these here United States, that yesterday was a peaceful and restful day.  It was my first born's birthday...love you, Hannah, and her sister was in Nashville, having surprised her to celebrate her day (for a week and a half ), so our house was quiet!  Hung my new flag...
Definitely a day of reflection and remembrance...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the glossy accents on the "teacher" die! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL card for a teacher! I love the "background" full of letters with the TEACHER on top. I'm sure the teacher will love this!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa