Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rain or Shine...

I am loving the new Weather it Together stamp and Weather it Together Confetti Cuts dies by Reverse Confetti.  I have combined some of the stamps and dies from these sets to make a card for Reverse Confetti's July Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT)!  Here's my card and the sketch...



I  not only used the Weather it Together stamps and Confetti Cuts dies, but a die from the Stitched Flag Trio of Confetti Cuts dies!  Hope you will be a part of this month's challenge (there are only a few more days left)...and make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details...'cause there's a PRIZE for the winner of the challenge:)!!

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you've kept a sketch with lots of detail still so clean and fresh.
    Beautiful card Lisa.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is sooooooooo CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great sketch and beatiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you modified this sketch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your whole card is very well put together !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love your "heart" raindrops!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa