Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Celebrate!

My sister has been visiting for the last 5 days, so I'm posting a card I made before her arrival...
I had gotten some Papertrey dies recently, and sponged my way to a card:)!!  I used the Papertrey Ink Cover Plate:Balloon Bash Die,  Balloon Bash dies, and one of the Good Times dies for a shiny sentiment.  I embossed the cover plate on cardstock and sponged the colors on each of the embossed stars or circles with the same inks as the balloons, then covered the colored, embossed paper with the die cut cover plate panel.  The "celebrate is die cut from shiny silver paper.  I drew the highlight spots on the balloons by hand with a white gel pen.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a party on a card! I love the colors you used and that shiney word die cut is fantastic! Summer's been busy and I've been missing out on all your beautiful work lately! I scrolled down to look at all you posts, such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Lisa, your card is just beautiful. I HAD to pin it to try soon. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa