Sunday, August 9, 2015

Congratulations in Shiny Silver

I LOVE the new "Congratulations" die from Simon Says Stamp...it is a die that has such pretty presence, and such a grand size, that, in this case, die cut with shiny silver and paired with some cool patterned paper, is PERFECT as a stand-alone card element!!...
I also used a new die from the  Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scalloped Stitches dies set, to create a wavy panel to adhere my sentiment onto.  These scalloped dies are wonderful in that the have 3 dies of varying sized scallops...perfect for all kinds of occasions...bigger scallops for, say, a baby card, smaller scallops for a more manly card!  I've been seeing a lot of shiny silver in blog land right now...I LOVE silver...and it may be hot right now, but I think it's a classic!!...
I did layer the sentiment with one layer underneath the shiny.   I popped this panel up on the flowered panel...
OK...GREAT FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun paper and beautiful card with the silver word die! It is a nice size. Take care Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa, love your use of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa