Monday, August 17, 2015

Hand Colored Paper Hello

I LOVE the new colored inks that Simon Says Stamp has come out with in their latest couple releases...they are SO pretty!!  SO...I swiped five of those ink pads on some scrap Bazzill paper I had in my white scrap pile, and with a new Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scallop Stitches die, made a colorful "Hello" card...
The "hello" is a new sentiment die from Simon, as well.  I die cut the "hello" three times and layered the sentiment.  I used the middle sized scallop die for my wavy strips, turning the die to either make the scallop or the negative of the scallop to make the pieces fit together.   LOVED the texture of the Bazzill paper, and how cool is it that you can MAKE COLORED paper with the swipe of an ink pad:)??!!  AND...these colors are SO BEAUTIFULLY INTENSE...I LOVE THEM!!!Here's a close up...
OK...THIS WAS SUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. what a fun card - love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Those colors look beautiful together and I love the way you put the pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you are fast becoming one of my favorite card makers. I love this panel card; perfect use of scraps and die cuts. I also love that you have a stash just for white scraps. That is simply brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa