Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy For You

I have made another card using one of the Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scalloped Stitches dies and some patterned papers...
I die cut from 8 different colors of patterned papers, cutting the scalloped as well as the negative side of the die for the strips, so they would fit together.  I DID have to use my MISTI for the wonderful Simon Says Stamp sentiment, and glad I did, as stamping on papers that have been adhered together, can make for some inconsistent stamping, and with the MISTI, you can stamp over, and over, and over again, until all the cracks and crevices are covered with ink, and the sentiment is "whole", and it stamps perfect with great ease!!  LOVE that tool!!  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea Lisa. The card looks brilliant. All those wonderful colours. Have agree about the Misti too, there are certainly times I have had to restamp a few times for even coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wonderful colourful card! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So clever. I have to CASE! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing it. To Cynthia above, yes, the MISTI is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, to your MISTI question...I LOVE mine!! I was late joining the MISTI party, as I just got mine, and lots of stampers have had them for a while, but it has saved me from lots of wasted paper and time...stamps images and sentiments perfectly...a MUST HAVE tool...just sayin'😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a truly happy card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa