Saturday, August 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti Summer Fun Blog Hop!

Oh Summer days!!...Reverse Confetti is having a Summer Fun Blog Hop today and the Confetti Crew and Fetti Friends have made some fun, Summer projects to share with you, showing you some wonderful ways to use the newest Reverse Confetti products...
The hop starts at the Reverse Confetti Blog...you should have arrived to my blog from the amazing Heather Pulvirenti's blog.
Well...I LOVE candy...so my Summer fun project HAD to have candy!  I LOVE the alligator in the new Later Alligator stamp set together with the "smile" stamp under his "lovely", toothy "smile:)!!  I combined him with the coordinating Later Alligator Confetti Cuts and I had some alligators that were calling for color!  I colored them with markers in one of my all time favorite themes, a Rainbow, and adhered them to a woodgrain embossed paper that I made with the new Reverse Confetti Woodgrain Confetti Cuts die, that kind of  mimicked a log...
I filled the celophane bags with Skittles, a wonderful summer candy, and colored my alligators to kind of "match" the skittles.  Here's a close up of some of my cuties...

 You can see the woodgrain on this close up pic...

Continuing on in with my Rainbow love, I chose to use the Weather it Together Confetti Cuts dies to make a rainbow of rainbows, and framed it...
I used paint chips for my colors, and thought that the little hearts in the die set would look perfect on each rainbow...who doesn't love to see a rainbow in the sky on one of those summer days when it's raining and the sun is shining at the same time?...AMAZING...makes you smile, right?!...





Guess what?...there's a prize at the end of this rainbow... make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti Blog to get all the details!! 
I hope you've enjoyed the hop today, so glad you've been a part:)!!   
Now it's time to hop on over to the amazing Lisa Henke's blog!  If you should get lost or experience a broken link, you can head to the Reverse Confetti Blog to find a list of all the participants:)!!

One last thing before you go...there is a Sketch for You to Try over at the Reverse Confetti blog, don't know about you, but sketches inspire me to create...you may want to check it out...it may inspire you, and there's a prize and the chance to become a Fetti Fave:)!!
 Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

41 comments:

  1. Really adorable and so colorful - love your projects! Those Skittles packs would make nice birthdays treats for classmates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love the rainbows in the frame!! They say scrap lifting is the greatest form of flattery!! I will be attempting this. Your treats bags are adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Alligator treat bags are adorable....your framed project ---> WOWZA

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow. the gator treat bags are absolutely adorable, love that idea!!! and holy wow your rainbow project is fantastic - I love that it's simple, but packs such a punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally sold on the RC alligator!! These treat bags are amazing!!! Love the bright colors with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, these are awesome. love the gator gifties and the rainbow frame is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are fantastic! Adorable little treat bags and that framed piece is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun and cute ideas!! Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas. Love the treat bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. That alligator is so darn cute. How did you ever come up with the idea of coloring the alligator in all different colors? That was a great idea and so cute. It works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! My grandchildren would love this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute are those alligator treats?! Love the rainbow colors. And the rainbow framed piece, too -- stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gator treat bags and wish I had one for each student who will soon enter my classroom....darling idea to save for later! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those alligator treat bags are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love those treat toppers and the framed rainbows are gorgeous! What a great gift for someone, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects. The alligators are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Skittles are the perfect candy for eating in the summer. Not so messy. Cute bags for sure. Happy eating and happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How ingenious of you! Both projects are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Lisa, those little alligator bags are SO adorable!! Your card is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These gator treat bags are the cutest! So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such adorable treat bags!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What cute toppers! Love the colors. And who doesn't love a rainbow card?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMGEE those are the cutest toppers ever!!! tfs and inspiring! Adorbs! Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE those ADORABLE treat bags and your elegant rainbow of rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome treat bags and very stylish rainbow wall art

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the happy alligators, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I love your gator treat bags! The colors are fabulous and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Darling treat bags! Love all the color & the adorable alligators. The framed rainbows are such a clever & cute idea. I can see this used in a child's room especially.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Darling treat bags! Love all the color & the adorable alligators. The framed rainbows are such a clever & cute idea. I can see this used in a child's room especially.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling treat bags! Love all the color & the adorable alligators. The framed rainbows are such a clever & cute idea. I can see this used in a child's room especially.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love those gators and all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those treat bag toppers are too cute!! Love your framed rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the treat bags. The kids will really enjoy the decoration as well as the candy.
    The rainbow is pretty on the second card. Have to get that set.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love both your projects! Your alligator treats are wonderful for any occasion. And your rainbow frame is so fun and cheery. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those gator goody bags are so fun, bright, and I totally want one! Also loving your rainbow art project!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The long gators are perfect for bag toppers! And I love the color coordinating with the tiny hearts on the rainbows. A perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really love this alligator set! Who wouldn't smile when they received it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa