Friday, August 14, 2015

A Heart in a Rainbow and a Summer Sale!

I have made a card using some of my favorite products from Reverse Confetti's latest release to help announce the wonderful three day SUMMER SALE at Reverse Confetti!!  NOW is the time to stock up on   all those Reverse Confetti stamps and Confetti Cuts dies that you've had on your wish lists:)!!...
Use the code you find above, to receive 20% OFF your ENTIRE ORDER...but only today and tomorrow, so don't wait!!  Make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for daily inspiration during this sale:)!!

I used the My World stamp set and the Globe Confetti Cuts heart portion of the die for my card.  I also added a layered "xoxo" in the middle of the heart, made with a die from one of my very favorite set of sentiment dies, Fancy Words Confetti Cuts.  I hung the inlaid heart from the die cut circular center, with a piece of silver thread...

Having used the newer Reverse Confetti products, I couldn't resist using something older from my Reverse Confetti stash to create with, so I  made a tote for a baby gift card with the Tagged Tote Confetti Cuts die, along with the Folded Tag Confetti Cuts die  and the "baby" die from the  same set of sentiment dies as I used above...
 I wrote a little note on the inside...
You'll want to check out the other Confetti Crew members who've also created projects today on their blogs, for this special sale:



Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today and...happy shopping!! Hugs!! Lisa


3 comments:

  1. These are so wow! Love these creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome projects Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are all lovely projects. Great RC product!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa