Friday, August 28, 2015

Sending Big Hugs

I had the Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings stamp set on my desk yesterday, and was determined to use at least one of the sentiments before I put them away!!  I loved the "Sending big hugs" stamp, so I decided to literally build a card around that sentiment...
I had two thoughts.  First thought...what is the color of hugs??  I googled and the first thing that came up was a Benjamin Moore paint, Hugs and Kisses...
  
It showed that kraft and white coordinated with it...so...color of card established.

Second...what do hugs look like??  Well, hugs and kisses are O's and X's...hugs being the O's, so I decided to have some circles on my "Hugs" card, thus the Simon Says Stamp Dots Circles dies.  I die cut the large and medium dies 3 times each, and adhered three layers of all the circles...super easy and fast:):)!!  I then used the frames of those circles for placement of all the circles around the sentiment... circles in circles..o's and BIGGER O's in big O circles:):)!!  OK...I get it...hope whoever gets this card gets it too:)...SUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love this card. How fun. It will certainly bring a smile to the person who receives it. Do you ever do video tutorials on your creations? Just being selfish, as I would love to see how you make these wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I constantly think about starting videos, Diana. Just have to conquer this area of technology...but this is one area where I wish I had a tutor:)!! I haven't found anyone I know who knows anything about videos. I WILL get there, promise...please hang with me, cause I think it will be FUN!!

      Delete
  2. Very cool card. Just enough detail to make that message extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the paint color came up! It's a nice warm color, and you've found it for your card too! Very creative design. Love this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I love thee way you thought about that color of hug:-) such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa