Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Smile in a Circle...Two Ways

I love the Simon Says Stamp Smile in a Circle die...so much fun!!  I made a couple cards to share with you...
 I, once again, as I have with the last couple cards, swiped the new Simon Says Stamp ink pads on some white cardstock scraps and die cut in 3 different colors.  I layered each on two more white layers and adhered level to the back, to the white card panel, so they are popped off the card just a bit.  I added a layered tiny heart to dot the "i" in "smile" of each color, to go with the sentiment I chose from another of a newer set of stamps from Simon Says Stamp...
 I stamped a striped strip on the bottom of the card, before popping up the panel on the card.  The striped bottom helps break up the card...and hey...that striped strip is pretty hot right now:)!!  Here's a sideways view of my card...
 The second card I decided to show you the close up first, so you could see the sentiment up close...
 Then the card...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are clean, simple and pretty! I love the way you used the smile die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and beauty of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that die and how you used it Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The printed font is such a good match for the die cut. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that die and have never used it. Now I will. Love your cards. Both are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa