Friday, November 20, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Reverse Confetti

Today, the designers at Reverse Confetti have created tags for Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!!  This is Tracey's FIFTH YEAR hosting this 25 day event...and today is Reverse Confetti's day!!  I made a gift card tag...easy peasy but cutie patootie!!...

Simply created by using a Reverse Confetti Holly Jolly Quick Card Panel that I die cut with a Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cut die.  I die cut a second holder from white cardstock and adhered to the back of the actual holder.  I used the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts die to make a hanger for the die to your package.  Being that the holder had the word "Believe" printed on it, made it perfect for Santa's reindeer...a cute Walmart gift card.  Here's a close up of the holder and card...
Here's a list of the Reverse Confetti products I used on my tag:


Hope you will check out all the design team creations on the Reverse Confetti Blog and on Tracey McNeeley's blog:)!!  Tags are SO MUCH FUN!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable! And that gift card perfectly matches it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE gift card holder Lisa - LOVE IT!!!
    The card panel you used is FABULOUS and - WOW - the dies you used to created the slit & banner for the gift card are SO COOL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy. I have all the things that you used for your tag, except for the Walmart gift card. Your card is so cute. I am on the road to Christmas creating. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect gift card holder to compliment the gift card design! ....or, is the gift card complimenting the gift card holder? (devilish grin) Who cares, it's wonderful and super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 09, 2022

    I wish they still made this tag. I’ve been searching for it for years.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa