Thursday, November 12, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 148...Merry

A quick post before the challenge ends... here's my card for CAS(E) this Sketch 148 ...and the sketch...


 Die cut the Reverse Confetti Wreath and Winter Words Merry Confetti Cuts dies.  I used the Gift Card Holder Tag and the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts after adhering burlap to some white cardstock. Layered it all on a piece of striped paper.  Here's a close up...
Here are the Reverse Confetti Products I used on my card...


Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Lisa! Great take on the sketch!
    How did you get the background for the wreath? Did you leave all of the pieces in one wreath and adhere a second wreath over top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this tag! The burlap adds so much! Soooo cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the burlap in the back and the pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa