Thursday, November 12, 2015

Merry Christmas in the Round

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Christmas Token die as my image AND sentiment on today's card...
I die cut the token and used a black and red marker to color the sentiment and frame strips of the die cut token.  I first colored the red (and a bit sloppy) and finished with the black...(covering up all the spaces I colored much less than perfect)...
 I layered, then popped up over a white card.  Added a black string bow.  Super fun...love to color!! Hope your week is going well!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I was wondering how you got the different colors, so glad you mentioned the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the colors really highlight the die so well! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are incredible! Although I don't always comment, I'm always looking! You are always top of the list!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa