Sunday, November 29, 2015

Merry Christmas Tree

I used a couple Simon Says Stamp dies from last year to make a fun, simple Christmas card...
I die cut the tree a couple times, although the die set from 2 Christmases ago is no longer available, stamping and cutting them would be just as wonderful, and I've linked to the stamp set Holiday Layered Tree below, if you're interested:)!!   I adhered 2 layers and used glue dots to adhere the branches to brown die cut trunk.  I die cut the Holiday Frame (from a release last year) and layered twice.  I put a strip of red cardstock behind the "Christmas" and then popped up on card with the Christmas Tree and star underneath and at the top, over the frame.  Adorned the tree with some enamel dots.  Here's a close up...
Super easy and so much fun!!  Thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


2 comments:

  1. I just love your style of cards! What kind of paper/cardstock are you using, like for the white frame? In the picture it looks almost like smooth white cardboard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lori! The white paper I use on almost every single card, unless otherwise noted, is Papertrey Ink white cardstock! It's heavyweight, wonderful white and yes, smooth...I love it!!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa