Sunday, November 22, 2015

More Alphabet Blocks

I have three more cards to show you that I made with the Simon Says Stamp Alphabet Blocks dies...when I got these dies out of their envelope, I just couldn't stop...they are SO MUCH FUN and have SO MANY POSSIBILITIES...
I used some different colored patterned paper for my blocks, layered the patterned paper layer and added a sentiment from the  Many Thanks Simon Says Stamp set...

The second one, I used a striped piece of paper that I die cut the "thanks" out of ...
I taped the block dies together, so that I could die cut several of them for layering.  I then made a mask of elliptical tape and blackened all the letters by sponging with black ink...
I then put a couple of the die cut block strips behind the black ones, and glossy accented the letters...
The third one, I made a baby card...blocks...babies...just goes:)!!  I used a grid stamp  from Simon with some versamark along with a Simon sentiment that I embossed with white powder...
I used wood veneer paper for my baby blocks.  Here's a close up...
OK...SO MUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, your cards are just beautiful! Love all the layering - it makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these ideas are great, and your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa