Friday, November 13, 2015

Peace on Earth

Today, I've made a card using the new Simon Says Stamp Big Peace die and coordinating Big Add Ons stamp set!  I also used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow background stamp and some Peerless Watercolor paints to give my card a kind of  "peaceful" look and feel...
I layered each of the "PEACE" letters to give them some depth, but die cut the top layer of the "PEACE" directly from the watercolored panel.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Eep! I don't need that die, I don't need that die, I don't need that die! (this is stunning!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing your card, I'm trying to convince myself the same thing as Ardyth! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the peace! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and brilliant idea. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa