Monday, November 2, 2015

...to us a Son is given

I am in love with the new Simon Says Stamp set For To Us!  It is a stamp set filled with lovely flower sprigs, leaves, hearts and 2 wonderful sentiments that speak the meaning of Christmas, and it's so easy to make a pretty card with all the great stamps of this set!  Here's the card I made...
 I stamped in black, clear embossed, and colored with my Prismacolored markers.  I then glossy accented the red dots and hearts, and added black enamel dots to the flowers.  I popped up the panel on the card with a striped piece of paper at the bottom with a strip of black as well...
A simple and simply done card...SO MUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hdugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment! I also love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear be burst out singing when I saw this? Reminds me of one of the old cantatas I sang in. That dates me! lol Darling card Lisa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa