Thursday, November 19, 2015

Two Joys

I LOVE the new Big Christmas sentiment dies from Simon Says Stamp, Joy and Peace...today a couple of cards using the Big Joy dies...inspired by some WalMart gift bags...
I die cut and layered the sentiments.  I die cut a circle from shiny silver and then die cut a snowflake from the circle (I DID cut apart my snowflakes with my metal snippers to allow me to die cut them separately).  I used the topper from the Lulu ornament to give my "O ornament" a hanger.  Simply done...
The second one, I used the same Joy die  with the same idea as the first with a different color scheme and layout...
Shiny silver red paper for the "O"...
Love how easy it is to make sweet cards for Christmas with these wonderful dies!!  It's back to hanging with my sister who's in town visitng me and my family!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the "O" turned into an ornament!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love them both. The 2nd one makes me think of elves. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa