Sunday, November 15, 2015

Winter Greetings

I am loving this red striped paper that I purchased at AC Moore...have been using it on SO MANY of my Christmas cards...it is heavy and wonderfully colored.  I paired it with a  Poppy die, Snowflake Ribbon and made a winter card...
 I layered the Snowflake Ribbon with 2 layers of cardstock, and added a piece of die cut silver in the middle of the two white strips as well as a white heart to the center of the snowflake.  The sentiment is from Lil Inker Designs.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that silver swoosh, and snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I just bought the snowflake die. I'm anxious to use it. What is the brand of red striped paper? I have searched for it or somerhing similar with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The striped paper is American Crafts The color of Memories. It's double sided with a red/white houndstooth pattern on the opposite side. Hope this helps:)...

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa