Wednesday, January 27, 2016

You Make Life Sweet

I used some "sweet" new products from Reverse Confetti to make a tag card...
I used Lovey Words Confetti Cuts die for the sentiment, along with the Lovey Words Coordinates sentiment stamp.    I LOVE the Heart Tag Topper Confetti Cuts, which I filled with a rainbow of colors...a sweet addition to the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts.  I layered both the heart tag topper and sweet sentiment, then glossy accented the "sweet"...
Here's a list of the products I used...


Ok...so much fun...oh how I love hearts...SWEET!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Muito doce,parabéns Lisa.Beijo.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. How did you do the hearts? They don't look inlaid but there is no slop over of color in between. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa