Saturday, May 14, 2016

Loving Patterned Paper

I was at AC Moore a couple weeks ago, and they had some new patterned paper!  Understand...I have not always been a huge fan of patterned paper.  In recent years, though, I have come to LOVE it...well...the right kind of patterned paper.  The right sized patterns and the right colors, make for some great backgrounds and in this case,  fun, easy card making....and I LOVE that!!  I have two cards to show you.  The first had layered sentiments, the "thanks" die is from Reverse Confetti...
 Here's a close up...
 The second one, I used another piece of the new patterned paper with a die cut daisy(to kind of match the paper) and a Papertrey Ink sentiment...
 Here's a close up...
I have some more paper to share with you...until then... Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Those colors!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post reminds me that I have quite the stash of PP hanging around from my years of crafting, which begs to be used. It's amazing how you can create an easy-peasy card by adding just a few touches to your PP and come out with such lovely creations, like you did, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do need to use some of my tons of patterned paper! LOL! How did you get the die cut "THANKS" colors to match the patterned paper so well???? Did you just have the right shades of solid color paper or did you color white paper with inks???? That's always my biggest worry with patterned paper... matching it with other papers to finish the card.

    These cards are wonderful and make me want to actually pull out some patterned paper and give it a try. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa