Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Card for Mom and Dad

I made a card for my mom and dad for Christmas from my family.   I LOVE this two year old set of Simon Says Stamp stamps and dies, Snowy Trees and Sled,  and combined the old with the new, the Happy Christmas stamp set(love the sentiments in this set!!)!  I think these birds are adorable, and there are seven of us all together, thus the 7 red birds...and together with this sentiment, well...I thought they all went perfect together!...
I stamped, die cut and colored (used Prismacolor markers) the tree and birds, the sled was die cut from a piece of Simon Woodgrain cardstock and sponged with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  I layered all the three, then thought two of the birds holding a heart would be cute, so used a Simon Holiday Shapes heart die, layered, then glossy accented the heart to stand out a little from all the red birds.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, adorable card, and love the 7 little birds.

    Hugs
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome that you used 7 birds to represent the family -- very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa