Monday, March 19, 2018

Penny Black Flower Flourishes

Penny Black has come out with a pretty flower die and some really cool sentiment dies(and I LOVE sentiment dies!!).  I used both the small and the large flower dies from the Penny Black die set Flower Flourish die set to make a Birthday AND a Thank You card...
The daisies are layered and the centers are from the Poppy Stamps Floral Cluster die.  I cut the stems with my paper cutter and used the Simon Says Stamp Grid Background stamp for the background.  Here's a close up...
The second one, much like the first, but used the whole flower flourish and a different Penny Black sentiment die...
here's a close up...
Ok...I had so very much fun...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Wow,so much depth in your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and fun, LOVE that sentiment die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 20, 2022

    How did you do that outlined lined edge of the Birthsay card? The one that looks like - - - - - - -

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa