Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Tree Blossom Stitched Circle Frame

I have a couple cards to share with you today that I made using the Memory Box Tree Blossom Stitched Circle Frame...
 I made these cards a bit ago, but have not been able to find out the name of the stamp company that made the sentiment for the first.  The sentiment is a wood mounted rubber stamp and is so old and so used, that the name is a blur. Then, because it's been so long since I made these cards, I forgot where the second sentiment came from (although I think it's Simon Says Stamp).  Oh my!!  
For the first, I die cut the frame from white cardstock, then used Simon Says Stamp woodgrain cardstock, die cut again, and cut the branch and leaves away from the frame, colored, and adhered them to the white die cut.  The woodgrain gives the leaves and branch a little texture.  I added a pink die cut flower from another time die cutting the frame, and a Tonic drop for the center. The card is striped with the Papertrey Ink Striped Impression Plate (discontinued...SO sorry...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this plate!!).  Here's a close up...
The second is much like the first, except the layout is different and I simply used green cardstock for the branch and leaves, and instead of hanging, it's growing upwards...
Sorry for the unknown stamps and the discontinued impression plate, perhaps simply a little inspiration...thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. I love both of these and appreciate the inspiration. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still very beautiful! thank you for sharing - you are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lisa, these are gorgeous. I don't mind not knowing what was used, they are VERY inspiring and one can easily use what they have. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Lisa! They are all truly inspiring & we all have things we can use to CASE these. ( If I look thru my stash , I might have the same stamps! There are items from 20 yrs ago that I need to use.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just perfection Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Lisa! Perfectly CAS and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how these circle feautures really pop against the striped background Lisa, gorgeous cards, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truth be told, understanding the essence of the concerned individual is similarly essential. personalised family tree

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of your cards. I shall be casing this idea and sharing x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa